Complete Brake Service
When you start to hear your brakes squeaking and squealing, it’s time to bring your vehicle in for a complete brake service at a reputable auto repair shop. Andy’s Auto Supply & Repair provides Portland residents with comprehensive brake services that you won’t find anywhere else. Our technicians have the experience and the knowledge to ensure your brake job is done right the first time.
We make sure that our customers get the best service, along with materials that will last. This will help ensure your cars’ brakes remain durable for all your driving needs. Whether you are driving up to Mount Hood or down to the beautiful Oregon coast, you need to make sure that your vehicle’s brakes are good to go. Call Andy’s Auto Supply & Repair today and ask us about our complete brake services! We love to help out our customers and answer any and all questions about their brakes and the services that come with maintaining and repairing all aspects of the brakes.
What Is Included In Our Brake Repair Service?
When you come to Andy’s Auto Supply & Repair, we make sure that your car gets the best brake service in the industry. You might ask what exactly is included in our brake service. Our knowledgeable and certified technicians look at every aspect of the complete brake system from the pads to the hoses. Our technicians make sure to check off every box on their list and make sure that your car is safe to drive again.
Here are just some of the aspects of our complete brake service:
- Inspection: Our staff looks through the entire brake system including the lining condition, rotors and drums, brake hardware, and the master cylinder.
- Hose Check: We look to find any hoses that are cracked, swollen, or leaking and replace them.
- Brake Lines: If the brake lines are leaking, corroded, or damaged, we will replace them accordingly.
- Calipers and Cylinders: If the calipers or wheel cylinder needs to be replaced, we can do that!
- Master Cylinder: Our technicians will check if your master cylinder is leaking and will also look to see if your brake pedal takes a lot of pressure to apply your brakes and fix the problems accordingly.
- Rotors and Drums: If the rotors and drums are worn, cracked, warped, or damaged from anything else, we will resurface them and install new linings.
- Elemental Damage: Rust and heat have a harsh effect on your vehicle’s brakes and can damage the hardware of your brakes. We will check for any elemental damage and reline your brakes.
- Wheel Bearings: If need be, we will clean, inspect, and repack your wheel bearings with new grease and make them as good as new.
- Brake Fluid: To finish off our complete brake service, we will check the levels of your brake fluid, replace any old fluid with new fluids and get you on your way.
If you’re looking for a high quality complete brake service, Andy’s Auto Supply & Repair can complete your brake service in a timely and efficient manner.
Andy’s Auto Supply & Repair can provide Portland area residents with the best quality of brake service for their vehicle. We provide upfront service and quality parts with all of our repair and service jobs. From an inspection, to brake fluid top offs, to complete brake replacements, we’ve got you covered! Call Andy’s Auto Supply & Repair today and ask us any question about our complete brake services.