Complete Car Repair and Complete Customer Satisfaction
Andy’s Auto Supply & Repair has everything you need to make sure your car continues running reliably and smoothly.
Our car repair shop located in Portland can take care of everything from scheduled maintenance and all-point inspections to finding and fixing that strange new sound coming from your engine. We hire expert technicians that will make sure that your car gets back on the road and is performing better than when you brought it in.
Our Services Include:
- Diagnostics and Inspections
- Engine Repair and Rebuilds
- Exhaust Repair
- AC Repair
- Brake Inspections and Repair
- Transmission Rebuild, Repair and Replacement
- Tune-Up and Routine Maintenance
- Radiator Replacement and Repair
- Clutch Repair and Servicing
- Pre-Sale Inspections
- Wheel Bearings
- Valve Repairs
- Head Gaskets
- Complete Cooling Systems – hoses, thermostats, radiators, heater cores
Bring your car in today and let our technicians take a look and give you an honest and educated quote.
What’s In A Tune Up?
Specific Repairs For Your Car
While a tune up means different things for different cars, the goal is always the same: to get your vehicle driving the way it should be. Here are some of our most common tune-up services:
- Scheduled and routine maintenance
- Multi-point diagnostics and inspections
- Spark plug replacement
- Air filter replacement
- Oil changes and fluid flushes
- Brake pad replacement
- Electrical and charging system repair
- Timing belt replacement
- Transmission and clutch servicing
- Air-conditioning repair and recharge
- Throttle body cleaning, repair and replacement
- Sensor replacement
- Timing, idle and ignition repairs
- As-needed performance repairs
For most of our daily-drivers, normal wear and tear means our cars slowly stop running, steering and functioning as well as they did when we first got them. A tune-up keeps that from happening, while also addressing the problems that stop your car from running smoothly.
Extend The Life Of Your Vehicle
Here’s How You Keep Your Car Going Strong
With the right upkeep, every car owner can make sure their car continues to start up, drive and brake as expected.
1. Scheduled Maintenance
Every vehicle comes off the factory floor with a maintenance schedule meant to keep it running like new.
Andy’s Auto Supply & Repair performs all services related to the standard maintenance for any vehicle. The best place to start? Come get your oil changed every 3,000-5,000 miles.
We’ll top your engine off with the right oil for your car and take a look under the hood while we’re at it.
2. Replacing The Right Parts
The easiest and most affordable way to keep your car going is to replace the parts that degrade with regular use. Spark plugs, brake pads, and air filters all decrease vehicle performance over time but are easily replaced. If your car doesn’t feel like it’s running like it used to, these are the first places to look.
3. Driving Habits
The ultimate maintenance habit for your car, is to have smart driving habits. While a lot of how we drive is out of our control, most people can afford to drive conservatively in a way that reduces mechanical stress and prolongs the life of their vehicle.