Vehicle Tune-Up Portland OR
When your car needs a tune-up and regular maintenance, there’s only one professional auto repair shop in Portland that should come to mind. Andy’s Auto Supply & Repair are the experts when it comes to vehicle tune-ups.
Getting regular maintenance and tune-ups for your vehicle is essential for keeping your car running for a long time. Think of it as taking your car to the doctor for a regular check-up. Our expert mechanics will take a look at it and run tests to make sure every part of the vehicle is running correctly. Our technicians will suggest solutions to any potential problems that could occur or existing issues that need to be fixed and refill critical components of your car.
What Your Vehicle Tune-Up Includes!
When you bring in your vehicle for a tune-up, we provide a wide variety of tests and part checks. Here are some of the things we will look at and test during your vehicle’s tune-up:
- Battery Voltage Check: we double-check how well your battery is performing. It’s important to know if you’re getting quality voltage out of your battery because your battery supplies energy to all of your onboard electronics!
- Fault Code Scans: we check to see if any fault codes appear and if we can diagnose and get rid of them.
- Emissions and Exhaust Check: this is extremely important, as we can run tests to detect any fuel, emissions, or ignition problems that may be present or potential problems that could form.
- Engine Vacuum Check: We make sure to check for any air leaks or restrictions in your engine, as well as making sure that fuel is running smoothly through the engine.
In addition to doing these checks, we also inspect and refill any essential fluids in your vehicles, such as oil, coolant, transmission fluid, power steering fluid, and brake fluid. We will make sure that your car gets refreshed!
Services Included In Your Tune-Up!
When performing a regular tune-up, there may be certain parts for your car that need to be replaced, depending on what kind of wear and tear they have and their condition. Some of the essential components and parts we replace during the tune-up include:
- Spark Plugs: Spark plugs are a vital part of keeping your engine and electricity for your car at a high level. Replacing your spark plugs keeps the longevity of your vehicle. They’re a heavily used piece of your vehicle and need regular maintenance.
- Fuel/Air Filters: You want to make sure that clean air is flowing throughout your car. Checking and replacing the air filters can help the air in your vehicle clean, which in turn protects you from harmful particles.
- Other Parts: Any other belts, hoses, wires, sensors, and caps will be replaced on an “as needed,” but we will always check them and make sure that they are not in poor shape during your tune-up.
Andy’s Auto Supply & Repair Tune-Up Experts
Getting regular maintenance on your vehicle is essential, so make sure you bring your vehicle into Andy’s Auto Supply & Repair and let our honest and upfront mechanics take care of all your tune-up needs! Call us today for pricing and any questions you might have!