Vehicle Tune Up Portland OR
When your car needs a tune up and regular maintenance, there’s only one professional auto repair shop in Portland that should come to mind. Andy’s Auto Supply & Repair are the experts when it comes to vehicle tune ups.
Getting regular maintenance and tune ups for your vehicle are essential for keeping your car lasting for a long time. Think of it as taking your car to the doctor for a regular check-up. Our expert mechanics will take a look at it, run tests to make sure every part of the vehicle is running properly, suggest solutions to any potential problems that could occur or existing problems that need to be fixed, and refill key components of your vehicle.
What Your Vehicle Tune Up Includes!
When you bring in your vehicle for a tune up, we provide a wide variety of tests and part checks. Here are some of the things we will look at and test during your vehicle’s tune up:
- Battery Voltage Check: we double check how well your battery is performing. It’s important to know if you’re getting quality voltage out of your battery because your battery supplies energy to all of your onboard electronics!
- Fault Code Scans: we check to see if any fault codes appear and if we can diagnose and get rid of them.
- Emissions and Exhaust Check: this is extremely important, as we can run tests to detect any fuel, emissions, or ignition problems that may be present or potential problems that could form.
- Engine Vacuum Check: We make sure to check for any air leaks or restrictions in your engine, as well as making sure that fuel is running smoothly through the engine.
In addition to doing these checks, we also inspect and refill any essential fluids in your vehicle such as: oil, coolant, transmission fluid, power steering fluid, and brake fluid. We will make sure that your vehicle is refreshed!
What We Replace in Your Tune Up!
When performing a regular tune up, there may be certain parts for your car that need to be replaced, depending on what kind of wear and tear they have and the condition they’re in. Some of the important components and parts we replace during the tune up include:
- Spark Plugs: Spark plugs are a key part to keeping your engine and electricity for your car at a high level. Replacing your spark plugs keeps the longevity of your vehicle. They’re a heavily used piece of your vehicle and need regular maintenance.
- Fuel/Air Filters: You want to make sure that clean air is flowing throughout your car. Checking and replacing the air filters can help the air in your vehicle clean, which in turn protects you from harmful particles.
- Other Parts: Any other belts, hoses, wires, sensors, and caps will be replaced on an “as needed”, but we will always check them and make sure that they are not in poor shape during your tune up.
Andy’s Auto Supply & Repair Tune Up Experts
Getting regular maintenance on your vehicle is important, so make sure you bring your vehicle in to Andy’s Auto Supply & Repair and let our honest and upfront mechanics take care of all your tune up needs! Call us today for pricing and any questions you might have!